Vactrap2™, PP (Autoclavable), 4L, No Red Bin, 1/4" ID Tubing
Foxx Life Sciences' Vactrap2™ is the world's most advanced vacuum trap system. Ideal for the protection of vacuum lines and scientists alike, Vactrap2™ safely contains waste from supernatant removal, chemical separation, and cell or tissue culture media aspiration. Best of all, Vactrap2™ comes ready to use; simply attach to your vacuum and begin your work.
- Height: 10.0" (254mm)
- Length: 18.0" (457.2mm)
- Width: 12.0" (304.8mm)
- Bottle Material: Polypropylene
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
- Tubing Material: EZBio® TPE V
- Tubing Length: 8' total (4' per side)
- Vent Filter Material: PTFE 0.2µm
Click here to see all of our Datasheets.