EZwaste® System - Safety Vent Carboy 5L HDPE with VersaCap® 83B, 4 ports for 1/8" OD Tubing, 4 ports for 1/4" OD Tubing
EZwaste® Safety Vent Carboy is an affordable solution for safe HPLC liquid waste disposal.
Each system is manufactured to safely collect waste from two HPLC machines. This system features an activated carbon exhaust filter which traps volatile organic compounds from being released into the air. This prevents chemicals from being inhaled by lab workers and provides an easy mechanism of disposal for vapor wastes emitted by solvents. The EZwaste® Solvent Waste system also features a closed loop design which protects against leaks and spills, improving overall lab safety.
Included in the system is a 5L HDPE carboy, two 83B VersaCap® (one open top for waste collection and one closed top for safe transport), 4 ports for 1/8" OD waste tubes, 4 ports for 1/4" OD tubing, 1 port for a carbon exhaust filter, 1 carbon exhaust filter, and plugs for unused ports.
* Depending on application, carbon exhaust filter life cycle may vary.
- Improved lab air quality
- Tube fittings secure waste tubes to carboy providing closed system
- Closed system prevents spills
- Plugs included for unused ports
- 90° adapter included for maximum storage flexibility
- Replaceable sulfur cured EPDM gasket for high chemical compatibility against aggressive organic solvents
- SKU/Product Code: 332-2421-OEM
- UPC: 649558223525
- Manufacturer: Foxx Life Sciences
- Made in: USA
- Color: White carboy, and various (black/blue/white/yellow) parts
- Carboy Material: HDPE
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Approximate Capacity(max): 6.9L (1.7 gal)
- Height (90° filter position): 19.0" (483B)
- Height (vertical position): 24.3" (617mm)
- Height (w/closed cap): 16.4" (417mm)
- Length: 8.66" (220mm)
- Width: 5.16" (131mm)
- Filter Length: 6.97"(177mm)
- Filter Top Diameter: 1.73"(44mm)
Click here for a full list of our product datasheets!