EZBio® HP Vent Filter - 0.22µm Hydrophobic PTFE Non-Sterile 50mm - 5 Pack
Foxx Life Sciences™ EZBio® HP Hydrophobic Vent Filters are used for hydrophobic venting and solvent filtration applications.
Foxx Life Sciences EZBio® Vent Filters are used for hydrophobic venting and solvent filtration applications. The PTFE filter membrane is ideal for maintaining purified water stored in carboys, or for sterile venting during a slow exhaust/liquid autoclave cycle of EZgrip™ carboys.
Housed inside the USP Class VI polypropylene body, a hydrophobic PTFE membrane traps aerosolized bacteria and prevents flow of aqueous solutions, allowing for the creation and maintenance of aseptic, closed systems. The membrane is reinforced with a specialized polypropylene support, meaning EZBio® Vent Filters can even be sterilized by gamma irradiation.
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane reinforced in polypropylene
- Available in 0.22µm pore size
- Autoclavable up to 10 times
- All materials comply with USP Class VI standards
- Manufacturer: Foxx Life Sciences
- Brand: EZBio®
- SKU/Product Code: 25H-1702-FLS
- Material: Class VI Resin
- Biological Safety: Meet USP Biological Reactivity Test, for Class VI Plastics.
- Effective Filtration Area: 20cm²
Applications: Venting bioreactors, Culture Vessels, and Fermentation tanks.
- Quantity: 5 Pack
- Color: White
- Housing: Gamma Stable PPA
- Casing Material: Polypropylene
- Filter Media: Hydrophobic PTFE on a PET support
- Filter Material: PTFE
- Max Operation Pressure: 0.2MPa@68˚F
- Typical Air Flow Rate (68˚F): 9.0L/min@21kPa
- Bubble Point:≥0.11Mpa(60%IPA)
- Certificate Included: Yes
- Sterilization: Can be sterilized by gamma irradiation or autoclaving. Gamma irradiation 25kGy, recommended 50kGy maximum
- Autoclavable: Yes, Autoclaved for 20 cycles of 30 minutes at 249.8˚F (No in-line steam sterilization).
- Filter Pore Size: .2µm
- Tube length: 50mm"
- Tube Diameter: 3/8"
- Overall Length: 83.5mm
- Diameter: 73.0mm
- Inlet/Outlet Connections: 1/4" - 1/2" Hose barb
- Product Length: 5"
- Product Width: 5"
- Product Height: 10"
- Weight: 1 lb.
Click here for a full list of our product datasheets!
Videos coming soon!
Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!