EZBio® 5L Erlenmeyer PC Flasks - 90mm Closed Cap w/Handle - Sterilized - 4/CS
Original price Rs. 76,342.00
Current price Rs. 53,439.00
The EZBio® 5L Erlenmeyer flask is designed to be space-efficient with scalability in mind. The flasks come E-Beam sterilized and ready-to-use for shaker culture applications, microbial cultures, flora growth, media preparation, storage, and all related sterile applications. They fit all standard shaking incubator clamps and can be placed on any platform. The High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) closed cap and handles allow for sturdy transport and ease of use.
- Vessels are constructed from polycarbonate (PC bottle).
- High standard of transparency and clear scale, easy to observe.
- Sturdy, good for transport.
- Nonpyrogenic and DNase/RNase free
- Sterilized by E-Beam
- SKU/Product Code: 568-FD01-FLS
- Manufacturer: Foxx Life Sciences
- Brand: EZBio®
- Color: Transparent/clear bottle with white handle./cap
- Bottle Material: PC (polycarbonate)
- Cap Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Cap Style: Sealed
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Quantity: 4 per case/pack
- Purchase Unit of Measure: CS
- Quantity per U/M: 4
- Overall: 285 cm H
- Bottle Neck Diameter: 47mm
- Bottle Diameter: 162mm
- Cap Size: 90mm
- Volume: 5L
- Weight: 1 lb.
Please Note: During liquid shaking, be sure to pay attention to the water level. During gas shaking, be sure to pay attention to the temperature.
Also Available Separately; Vented Cap Flask
Click here to see all of our Datasheets.