EZBio® HP Vent Filter - 0.22µm Non-Sterile 50mm - 100 Pack
Foxx Life Sciences’s EZBio® Vent Filters are used for hydrophobic venting and solvent filtration applications. The PTFE filter membrane is ideal for maintaining purified water stored in carboys, or for sterile venting during a slow exhaust/liquid autoclave cycle of EZgrip™ carboys.
Housed inside the USP Class VI polypropylene body, a hydrophobic PTFE membrane traps aerosolized bacteria and prevents flow of aqueous solutions, allowing for the creation and maintenance of aseptic, closed systems. The membrane is reinforced with a specialized polypropylene support, meaning EZBio® Vent Filters can even be sterilized by gamma irradiation.
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane reinforced in polypropylene
- Available in 0.22µm pore size
- Autoclavable up to 10 times
- All materials comply with USP Class VI standards
- Casing Material: Polypropylene
- Filter Material: PTFE
- Filter Pore Size: .2µm
- Tube length: 50mm"
- Tube Diameter: 3/8"
- Tube Material: Platinum-cured Silicone
Click here for a full list of our product datasheets!
Videos coming soon!Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!