EZwaste® XL UN/DOT Filter Kit, VersaCap S70 w/ Threaded Adapter, 4 Ports for 1/8" OD Tubing, 3 Ports for 1/4" OD Tubing with 60L Container
The 60L UN/DOT Filter Kit, VersaCap® 70S EZwaste® XL Solvent Waste System is designed to be an affordable solution for HPLC liquid waste disposal. Each system is manufactured to safely collect waste from two HPLC machines. This system features an activated carbon filter that traps volatile organic compounds from being released into the air. This prevents chemicals from being inhaled by lab workers and provides an easy mechanism of disposal for vapor wastes. The EZwaste® XL Solvent Waste system also features a closed-loop design that protects against leaks and spills, improving overall lab safety.
Foxx Life Sciences' EZwaste® XL DOT/UN System is designed to be an affordable solution for liquid waste disposal. Each system is manufactured to safely collect waste from one or more HPLC systems while the carbon exhaust filters improve air quality by capturing potentially harmful vapors emitted from solvents. Each system includes a 60L HDPE Container, 70S VersaCap® with Threaded Adapter, 4 ports for 1/8" OD waste tubes, 3 ports for 1/4" OD tubing, 1 port for carbon exhaust filter, 1 carbon exhaust filter, and plugs for unused ports.
* Depending on the application, carbon exhaust filter life cycle may vary
- Material: HDPE
- Container Height (filter in horizontal position): 30.0" (762.0 mm)
- Container Height (filter in vertical position): 35.0" (889.0 mm)
- Container OD: 14.4" (365.8 mm)
- OD Tubing Ports: 4 x 1/8" and 3 x 1/4"
- Hose Barb: 0
- Filter Length: 6.97"(177mm)
- Filter Base Diameter: 1.89"(48mm)
- Filter Top Diameter: 1.73"(44mm)
- Filter thread: 1/4"
- Approvals: UN/DOT, FDA
- UN Rating: Y1.8/150
Click here for a full list of our product datasheets!
Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!