EZwaste® Replacement Breakthrough Indicators
Original price Rs. 12,489.00
Current price Rs. 8,742.00
EZwaste® Replacement Breakthrough Indicators come in a pack of 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, or 50.
Foxx Life Sciences' Breakthrough Indicator is qualitative colorimetric indicator for the exhaustion and end-of-service life of low-flow filters. The indicator changes its color to red when the filter needs to be replaced. The indicator is designed to provide real-time indication of the breakthrough of HPLC solvents vapors, including:
- DCM/Methylene Chloride (Dichloromethane)
- Ethyl Acetate
- HFIP Hexafluoroisopropanol
- THF (Tetrahydrofuran)
- Height: 3.1" (79mm)
- Diameter: 0.39" (10mm)
- Operating Temperature: 4°C to 35°C (39°F to 95°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 85%RH
- Color Change: Orange to red
- Storage Temperature: 4°C to 25°C (39°F to 77°F)
- Shelf life: 14 months at 4°C to 25°C (39°F to 77°F)
Datasheets coming soon!
Click here to see all of our Datasheets.
Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!