EZBio® 20L (5 GAL) Amber HDPE Carboy with VersaCap® 120mm, Double Bagged, Gamma Sterilized
Amber Carboy That Holds 20 Liters
Foxx Life Sciences EZBio® Gamma Sterilized Carboys are designed to provide users with a highly versatile container that maximizes storage efficiency and ease of use. Assemblies are made in entirely with USP Class VI components and Gamma Irradiated in the United States.
The distinctive rectangular shape saves valuable bench space. Larger handles on top of the container and molded grips in the base provide a full, secure grip to make lifting, handling, and pouring easy. The optional wide neck allows users to reach inside the carboy for easier cleaning. Carboy material and volume are clearly imprinted on the outside of the bottle, along with large, easy to read metric graduation marks which are certified to ±5% accuracy.
- Amber HDPE carboys are made from a USP Class VI, FDA Grade materials.
- EZgrip® ergonomic shape maximizes bench space.
- EZfil® wide-mouth design for easy filling and cleaning.
- Molded in graduation marks certified to ±5% accuracy.
- VersaCap® offers a wide variety of top connection options.
- Height (w/Cap): 25.2" (640mm)
- Height (w/o Cap) 23.8" (605mm)
- Length: 13.58" (345mm)
- Width: 8.07" (205mm)
- Approximate Capacity(max): 26.5L
- Carboy Material: Amber HDPE
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
Click here for a full list of our product datasheets!