Open Top VersaCap® 83B with EZTop® System, Dual 1/4" Tubes
Foxx Life Sciences™ VersaCap® EZ Top® Systems are aseptic handling solutions for high purity fluids and sensitive biologicals in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and laboratory liquid transfer applications. Customize your new Foxx Life Sciences™ EZgrip® carboys and HD Bottles, or existing plastic carboys and bottles for aseptic fluid transfer, sampling, or sealing.
Eliminate pouring of high valued products through this leak proof aseptic system. Flexible system is designed with closures that fit bottles or carboys with 53B, 83B, and 120 mm closures. High purity platinum cured silicone insert with or without tubing. Accept additional fluid transfer components such as aseptic connectors and air vent filters. All components are autoclavable.
- High purity platinum-cured silicone insert with or without tubing
- Eliminate pouring of high valued products through this leak-proof aseptic system
- Made from Class VI autoclavable materials
VersaCap® are made from polypropylene, which may be autoclaved at 15 PSI and 121ËšC (250ËšF) for 20 minutes.
- Cap Size: 83B
- Cap Style: Open
- Adapter: EZtop Silicone Molded 1/4" Tubing x 2
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
Click here for a full list of our product datasheets!
Coming Soon!Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!