EZMicro™ Microbiology Funnel Monitor, 100mL, Gridded White MCE Membrane 0.45µm, Removable , Gamma Sterilized, PK/50
Foxx Life Sciences disposable Gamma Sterilized EZMicro™ Microbiology Funnel is perfect for any microbiological analysis. These gridded, MCE membranes installed into each unit can reduce up to 70% of analysis time. Each unit is designed to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and are Gamma Irradiated to ensure the highest quality test environment
EZMicro™ Microbiology Funnel Monitor units come with a cellulose pad, 100 ml funnel and cover with a magnifying glass for colony count.
The membrane is optionally removable for colony conservation purposes or to be used with ampules of Microclar culture media.
- Decreases approximately 70% of the time spent during the traditional process
- Sterilized by gamma radiation, eliminating all the sterilization steps of the traditional membrane filtration method
- Individually packed in easy to open polyethylene bags
- Disposable Microbiological Monitor
- Ideal to determine contaminants in liquid samples from bulk to finished products
- Recommended for all types of microbiological analysis
- Recommended to use with liquid agarized Petri dishes
EZMicro™ Microbiology Funnel Monitors are designed for use with Vacuum Funnel Manifolds (sold separately), for use in vacuum filtration of liquids for analysis of microbiological or particulate contamination, and scintillation studies.
- Filter Membrane: 0.45µm MCE Removable
- Membrane Color: Gridded White
- Sterility: Gamma Radiated
- Material: Polystyrene
Videos Coming Soon!Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!