EZMicro™ Microbiology Funnel Monitor, 100mL, Gridded White MCE Membrane 0.2µm, Removable , Gamma Sterilized, PK/50
Foxx Life Sciences disposable Gamma Sterilized EZMicro™ Microbiology Funnel is perfect for any microbiological analysis. These gridded, MCE membranes installed into each unit can reduce up to 70% of analysis time. Each unit is designed to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and are Gamma Irradiated to ensure the highest quality test environment
EZMicro™ Microbiology Funnel Monitor units come with a cellulose pad, 100 ml funnel and cover with a magnifying glass for colony count.
The membrane is optionally removable for colony conservation purposes.
- Decreases approximately 70% of the time spent during the traditional process
- Sterilized by gamma radiation, eliminating all the sterilization steps of the traditional membrane filtration method
- Individually packed in easy to open polyethylene bags
- Disposable Microbiological Monitor
- Ideal to determine contaminants in liquid samples from bulk to finished products
- Recommended for all types of microbiological analysis
- Recommended to use with liquid agarized Petri dishes
- Material: Polystyrene
- Dimensions: 2.06" diameter 3.76" height
- Filter Size: 50mm (1.97"" )
- Filter Membrane: 0.2µm MCE Removable
- Membrane Color: Gridded White
- Sterility: Gamma Radiated
EZMicro™ Microbiology Funnel Monitors are designed for use with Vacuum Funnel Manifolds (sold separately), for use in vacuum filtration of liquids for analysis of microbiological or particulate contamination, and scintillation studies.
Videos Coming Soon!Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!